Sunday, November 29, 2009

Truckee Thanksgiving Vacation

For Thanksgiving this year my parents rented a cabin in Truckee, close to my brother's. This is how we spent our vacation:
cooking,
reading,
eating,

playing music,entertaining the wildlife,
clelbrating my birthday,
reading more,
sledding,
and taking family photos.


We also played Cranium and other games, went on a run, and watched football on TV. It finally snowed on our last day there (as you can see from the sledding pictures there wasn't much to play in).

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a sweet family you have, Karen. Glad you had a relaxing Thanksgiving. I am totally jealous of those pictures of you laying on the couch reading. Will that ever be me again...ever?

Lindsay said...

Duh! Meant to wish you a HAPPY birthday! Where's my brain?

Deanna said...

Love the Thanksgiving pictures, especially the one of Pat and the racoon. That is so funny.