Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lauryn Funnies

I'm glad Lottie is such a gentle dog. Lauryn climbs all over her and calls her "baby".

A few nights ago we were having dinner with Peter's parents and Lauryn ate all her vegetables. When she told Grandma Heidi of her accomplishment, Heidi said, "Woohoo!" To which Lauryn replied, "Me".

Taylor and Lauryn's primary teacher got all the kids CTR bracelets. Lauryn was playing with hers the other day and asked, "Mommy, what does this says?" I said, "Choose the right." Without skipping a beat she said, "Oh, I want it to say choose the wrong."

Last night Lauryn and I were reading a book and she sneezed, then said, "Uh oh, I bless-youed on the book." She keeps us smiling.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Too cute. Hey, I had a scrapbooking marathon a few weeks ago and totally missed you!

Lindsay said...

I love it!! This is such a good age...just about everything they say is cute because their voices are so sweet (usually!) I love these insights into their minds and personalities. CTW---little devil!

JillandMauricio said...

Soooo cute!! I love kids.