Monday, February 23, 2009

Her Point of View

When we got a new camera in August, we gave our old dying camera to Taylor. She took a lot of pictures of our move to our new house and unfortunately they all got lost when I tried to transfer them to the computer. It is really funny to see the world from her viewpoint (about 3 and a half feet from the ground). She loves to take pictures of her feet and her sister. Here are a select few that I just transferred successfully. You can click on the picture to make it bigger. Also, you'll notice that the pictures are a very poor quality. Good thing we got a new camera when we did. Kaia invited Taylor to have tea at a fancy place in Pleasanton with Kaia and her aunts.








The Squires stopped by for a surprise visit a while back. This is what Grandpa looks like to Taylor.

I think Peter took this one.




Lauryn is saying "cheese". It doesn't have quite the desired affect.


It's rare that I see a picture of myself. I'm usually the one behind the camera.

No comments: