Saturday, April 25, 2009

Going Going...Gone?





We had our annual Young Women's fundraiser for girl's camp in the form of a garage sale at our house. I've stressed about it for the past week. Now it's over and it was a big success and I learned a lot. We made enough money that we might not need to have a fundraiser next year! And it's all gone! We only had two small car loads that we immediately took to Thrift Town. You can't tell that this mess was in the front of our house just hours ago. Thanks everyone who donated their belongings and to those that helped clean up. I'm ready for a nap.

3 comments:

Christina said...

So how much did the yard sale make? Sounds like you guys did awesome! Thanks for letting us use your house!

amy said...

Garage sales are my favorite. Im a real sucker for anything cheap and reused. Too bad we couldn't be there- you wouldn't have ended up taking anything to thrift town.

Lindsay said...

I love me a good garage sale---fun!