Tuesday, April 7, 2009

One Fell off and Bumped her Head

Yesterday we had a scary experience. As we were getting ready to drive Taylor to Dixon to meet Peter's uncle who would take her to the Ranch for a week, Lauryn did a face plant off of my bed and smacked the side of her head on the floor. After crying for a minute or two she started to zone out and close her eyes to sleep, then she threw up. After talking to the advice nurse, my mom, and a friend who had just recently had a similar experience, I took Lauryn to the ER. She sat quietly on my lap during the whole registration process (which is not normal at all), but by the time we were checked in she snapped out of it. I was actually happy to see her have a minor tantrum and pout. Anyway, she's okay now and Taylor is at the Ranch for the week. She called me this morning to see if she could bring home a puppy. Nice try Doug and Heidi.

1 comment:

Jen Heward said...

That is scary. I am glad she is ok. I am waiting for the day that happens to one of my kids. I can't keep them from jumping on the beds.