Friday, April 10, 2009

Little Star

This week with only one child has been a nice change. I thought I would miss Taylor terribly, especially because she is a full-time babysitter and playmate for Lauryn, but I've enjoyed this alone time with Lauryn. She is learning to talk and to be more independent, and so she has been my little helper and companion. Some of her phrases are, "me do", "myself", "I want a...(cookie, snack, date)," "help me", and my favorite: "I went". We are potty training this week and because she was ready, it has been easy. I'm grateful for this week but I know we will both be happy to see Taylor tomorrow.

2 comments:

amy said...

I think our niece sings that same version. I quite prefer it to the original :)

Travelin' Tracy said...

She is so cute! Those little videos are the very things that make me want to start having children...ahh, I must be patient for the right time! I think it would be really nice to visit you all sometime...maybe one day when we head over to Yosemite to climb!