Saturday, May 9, 2009

Catching Up

Once again I've got some catching up to do with the blog. Here are some recent pictures. The first two are from my parents' last visit. We took the ferry over to the city and went to Golden Gate Park and Japan Town. I didn't have my camera but just got these pictures from my mom in the mail.
Lauryn traveled well in the back pack and even got in a nap.

Here is the dresser I scored for the girls at the garage sale. It's funky but it was the right price and delivered right to the room.

Today Taylor's preschool had their annual Arts and Science Fair. I got to spend three hours helping kids play with baking soda and vinegar. Fun. Lauryn enjoyed her short time there. Taylor played for hours with her friends, did every activity, and didn't want to leave when it was time to go home. Here she is getting her face painted.
I got a short hair cut yesterday. Here are some pictures I took myself for all my family who won't see it until it's longer. This is what it looked like today after almost no styling.


This is what it looked like after leaving the salon.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

It's funny because I kept looking at you at the Scout auction wondering if something was different. I couldn't put my finger on what it was, but it was your hair. Super cute.

Lindsay said...

Cute 'do, Karen! I'm inspired to do something with mine now.

Deanna said...

Hi Karen, Cute haircut. Are you getting blonder?