Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Company

I'm glad my mom takes pictures or I'd have nothing for my blogs. I just posted more pictures on my running blog.
Bren and Neil came up to Mom and Dad's for a weekend and the four of them came down to check out our new place and go for a hike. Cypress, the girl next to Bren, lives just across the highway from us with her fiance. She and Bren have been friends for about four years, and I'm looking forward to spending more time with her.Neil carried Lauryn in the backpack on the hike. Instead of falling asleep like I'd hoped, she kept talking and talking. Neil answered all of her questions and kept her entertained.


Our kittens are getting bigger.
This cat looked so relaxed until I took it's picture. The camera flash seemed to shoot it into the air.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Nice that Cypress lives so close to you. I remember that we all liked her alot then she came to Trinidad with Bren.